Sunday 30 November 2014

WEEK 8 : WHAT A WONDERFUL TECHNOLOGY WEEK!


It was again an important week – Week 8. It was full of rich learning and practice, putting into practice what I have been learning – all the new technology tools that have the power to change the way I teach.
Getting ready with the Project Report (draft) for peer evaluation was a good start for me. I was delighted to go through the reading materials and have glimpses of the various wonderful websites and technology tools. Preparing online worksheets, PPTs, Padlet Page and other  teaching and learning materials and tools made me realize how fortunate I am to learn all these new things which are already changing the way I teach English.

Going through the draft  report of the Project of my project partner, Mr.Sergio, was a great experience for me.  Preparing the checklist for peer evaluation helped me learn and understand some very important things I should follow in the project.

I really felt like a curious child when I was making my class Padlet page. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Though I was running short of time as I was busy with academic schedules and official trips during the week, I was happy that I was able to finish the tasks.  
I was glad to register with  ANVILL, which is again a new exploration for me into the technology realm.

On the whole , Week 8 was an awesome one, filling us and pouring on us all that we need to know and all that we can learn about the use of technology in English language teaching.
Thanks again to the instructors for their meticulous plan and efforts in their mission to make me a complete E-Teacher.  

SASI RAJ 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sasi,

    I love hearing you describe week 8 as wonderful and awesome!

    There were many great tools and resources to explore that can make the life of a teacher easier while also benefitting students. It's a win-win situation when you implement technology appropriately and with goals and objectives in mind.

    I'm so glad you and Sergio had a positive experience with the peer review process. That is my hope for everyone.

    Congratulations on all that you've accomplished!

    Best,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete