Thursday 11 December 2014

AMAZING JOURNEY .......EXPLORING THROUGH THE WEB WORLD!


AMAZING JOURNEY THROUGH THE WEB WORLD
When I look back through the past 10 weeks of the e-teacher course, my mind is flooded with all memorable experiences ..... every week studded with exciting tasks pulling me to Nicenet, Blogger, Delcious, Our Wiki and   pushing me to explore many, many awesome websites and then to impatiently wait for Ms. Courtney’s feedback on Blackboard......all are wonderful moments.


Stress of work did not deter or diminish my zeal in completing the tasks and the assignments  .... you know why? It is just because of the interesting course contents, challenging tasks, fullest support and round-the-clock help and the encouraging feedback and generous appreciation from the instructors, especially from Ms. Courtney and above all the enthusiastic participation of all my dear friends and their wonderful comments  
A huge ‘thank you’ to all the instructors.
A special big ‘thank you’ to Ms. Courtney.

Many , many thanks to all my dear participants.
Let’s continue to stay in touch.....and grow together and change the world the way we teach.  
Sasi Raj

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sasi,

    You have summed up our experience in this course very well. Great job!

    It is really amazing that we have learned such a lot in so short a time. By the way, did you get my reply to your comment last week? Thank you for your encouraging words!

    Best,
    Sharmila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sasi,

    I just want to thank you for all your great posts and helpful ideas and comments in all our discussions along this course.
    I like the way you eneded it: "Let's grow together and change the world the way we teach."

    Thank you and wish you the best!
    Ravaka from Madagascar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for being cooperative and thank you so much for your encouragement. It has been a great course for the amount of skills and knowledge we have gained, and exposed to. It is because you have been proactive and persistence.

    Abdesalam ZOUITA
    Morocco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings dear friend. I really enjoyed learning from you and sharing ideas about your goals. I hope we can definitely keep in touch and try to plan future projects together.

    Greetings from Bolivia!

    ReplyDelete